Broccoli Paté - hot or cold



Recently I needed to carb load! And I actually wasn't fancying meat. So I made soy pasta with broccoli sauce - that actually turned out to be even more delicious when cold as a pate on a slice of paleo bread. Yum!

Ingredients:

One bag of frozen broccoli
Olive oil
Garlic
Sea salt
Fresh basilic

Preparing:

Distribute the frozen broccoli bouquets on a pan for the oven and turn them around with lots of olive oil, squeezed garlic and sea salt. Bake them to "fries" at 220 degrees C (hot air) untill they are light brown.

Blend the baked broccoli with fresh basilic. Enjoy.



Served on soy pasta (I also like pasta made on corn), springled with good olive oil:


Served as a paté on gluten free bread with mayo and cucumber:


Comments

I can't bear to delete

...this little feature from my original blog many years ago. My husbond and I have been together for this long:


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *