Glutenfree Biscuits with Nigella Seeds



I have recently been following a danish Detox Program, where you should take Nigella seeds during one of the weeks. Unfortunately, I couldn't swallow these seeds. It managed to get them down, but they irritated my throat for several hours - so much so I finally had to throw everything up!

Later, I baked these biscuits, which tasted really good. However, they tend to lose their crispness, but you can just give them a little hot air in the oven again, if you like.

Ingredients:
125 g. Almond flour
50 g. Sesame seeds
50 g. Sunflower seeds
15 g. Flax seed
As many Nigella seeds as I could see myself eating
1/4 to 2 tsp. Coarse sea salt
2 eggs
30 g. Melted butter (replace with other fat if you wish).


How to do it:
All the dry ingredients are collected with two eggs and then melted butter. Spread in a thin layer on the baking sheet and bake at 160 degrees (hot air) for 20-25 minutes. Cut them out and let them cool off.

I got 16 big biscuits.

Comments

I can't bear to delete

...this little feature from my original blog many years ago. My husbond and I have been together for this long:


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *