My Wish List for Christmas


NOT sponsored

If you haven't yet written your wish list for Christmas, then now is the time to do it! Every year I plan to start (and finish) Christmas shopping early, and I've almost never succeeded, but this year it will be! So when I finish writing my own wish list in this post, I will take a tour asking everybody around me for their wish lists asap.

My wishes:
A nice and soft pajamas
Fitbit Alta - the color teal (matches my ring from Greece)
Roaster to make full meals in the oven
Witt by Kuwings C9600W Slow Juicer
Laminator for A4 paper

I might update the list if more comes to mind.
What do you wish for for Christmas?

Comments

I can't bear to delete

...this little feature from my original blog many years ago. My husbond and I have been together for this long:


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *