Goodbye October - Hello November

It's November. I hate November. Nooo I don't. However, November, February and March are my three non-favorite months of the year. All the others are favorite months.

Our view of the Aarhus Bay - from the kid's room.


Our pumpkin - daughter's design
Yesterday it was Halloween and we decorated and prepared a huge candy bowl .... unfortunately only one group of children came by plus our daughter who was almost too tired to trick or treat after attending a Halloween party at school. So now we have lots of candy. Halloween is just not a big thing in Denmark (yet).

But now it's November and it's about time to start planning Christmas and December. I bought a chocolate calendar for our daughter, so that's one first step.

For our part, the upcoming month offers a children's birthday party at an indoor playland (repeating a great success from last year), various family gatherings, course in driving on icy roads, our daughter is going to a party at her dance school, etc. And also I have an ambition to buy all Christmas presents really early this year. Just like I've planned the last 35 years since I even started to buy Christmas presents... hohoho.

Here's a little ambiance from October at our house and about ...

Gymnastics

Beautiful morning

Our favourite child turned 9

Birthday bowling


Looking for a new kitchen - I really like the tabe surface here, so solid

Halloween at the nearest Theme Park, "Djurs Sommerland"

Salad for family gathering

Filled duck breasts - yummi!

Comments

I can't bear to delete

...this little feature from my original blog many years ago. My husbond and I have been together for this long:


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *